High Quality Gas Mask Half Dust Mask Face Mask
|FOB Price:||US $5-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $5-100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M60G-2A
- Material: High Grade Silicagel
- Mask Type: Safe-Type
- Oxygen Concentration: Above 18% Volume
- Description: Prevent Poisonous Gas Into The Body
- Usage: Anti-Fog and Scrubbed Lens with Higher Transparen
- HS Code: 9020
- Mask Application: Gas Mask
- Color: Blue
- Gas Concentrations: Below 0.1% Volum
- Working Temperature: Between -10 °c ~ +55 °c
- Style: Full Face Mask
- Transport Package: 1PC/Bag & Box. 12PCS/CTN
Product Introduction:1. The gas mask made by high grade silica gel , endure the aging,avoid allergy,durable, easy to clean.
2. Double square cartridges struture, convinent,fast.
3. Double -fold the silica gel structure, with an effective seal. ,a dual headphone with adjustable straps design,more comfortable to wear.
4. The unique audio device,allowing you to dissminate the messages more clearly.
5. May select my company's ST series of cartridges according to the working environment
6. According to the national GB2890-2009 standard.
1. Before the use, please remove the heat shrinkable film around the outer layer of the gas filter, please use as follows: Gas concentrations (below 0.1% volume), Oxygen concentration (above 18% volume), and working temperature between -10 °C ~ +55 °C;
2. Work environment should not in tank, cans and other sealed container;
3. Before use, make sure there is no damaged to all components of the mask, exhalation valve seat and exhalation membrane is sealed, gas filters and mask body is sealed, filter material in the box is not loose;
4. When you wear the mask must remain it upright and covered nose and mouth, there should be no gaps on both sides of the nose, mask strap must be fastened and adjusted it no loose, not squeeze the nose face and no leak;
5. The process of using, when you smell a slight odor of toxic gas that means the gas filters invalid, the user must leave the gas area and replace the new gas filters. If necessary, re-examine the gas tightness.